- Grade point average of 3.0 or above and a graduating senior of one of the Charter Oak Unified School District’s high schools.
- Planning to pursue full time enrollment in an accredited private/public junior college, college, trade/vocational school.
- Interview with the Foundation Scholarship Committee
Who is eligible for a scholarship?
- Current resident who has resided at least two years in the Charter Oak Unified School District or is a former graduate of the Charter Oak Unified School District.
- He/She must provide an official document containing the following: the recipient’s name; proof of payment for enrollment and a listing of courses as verification of enrollment in an accredited private/public institution of learning beyond high school as soon as the fall semester or quarter begins.
- He/She must claim the scholarship award no later than March 1st of the year following notification of the award.
Do you have questions?
Communicate with the Charter Oak Scholarship Foundation via our online Contact Form.
Are you ready to Apply?
Visit our “How to Apply” section for more information or click below to download an application.